The Luxury Wet-Nap

I'm not ashamed to admit that I "help myself" to handfuls of individually wrapped wet-naps whenever they are made available to me at various eating establishments. There's a part of my brain that calculates how many wet-naps I can take home with me based on the amount of money I have spent at said establishment without the burden of guilt. This has been a working system for me since the wet-nap and I have met, so keep your judgment in your pocket because your stink eye doesn't work on me, friend.

I happen to think that the wet-nap is one of the greatest inventions of our modern, mysophobic times. I have them in every purse, gym bag, interior pocket of every coat and jacket I own, as well as in a massive jar in my bedroom. OCD aside, I like the darn things.

As everyone knows, life is disgusting. Surfaces are covered in SOMETHING, EVERYWHERE you go. If I could carry around a sink to wash my hands in, I most certainly would. However, I would never use a wet-nap on my face.


That's where (drum roll, please!) Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths come in. It's a WET-NAP FOR YOUR FACE! These cloths remove it all: dirt, makeup, waterproof mascara, glitter (fyi drag queens and club kids!) and leave moisture, Aloe and Vitamin E in their wake. They also come in a resealable pouch for "easy to use and take it with you" convenience. 



Retailing for under the $10 mark, consider them "luxury wet-naps" at a price point that screams "thrifty!"


Stay clean, my darlings and until the next find....


Smooches, 


Miss M
xo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style