Moroccanoil Saved my (hair's) Life

Looming rainfall and the slightest humidity makes my hair shudder and marks me for all to see with a poofy, candy floss hair do.
Living with this baby fine hair isn't easy and spending years coveting the hair of others had me thinking that my hair's knight in shining armor would never come galloping in.
Taking chances with products, I succumbed to trying Moroccanoil, a product line that not only promised me healthy hair, but the opportunity for smooth and striking, shiny hair. Bring it on.

What's unique about the line is that it really does deliver. Not only was my hair remarkably smooth and shiny but I could feel each strand obey my dreams of not walking around with hair shame.
A must have in the summer months is the treatment oil....which when warmed in the palms of your hands, is absorbed by your hair in a blink and a wink and eliminates fly aways.
I may be too broke for a trip to Morocco, but my hair is richer for taking the plunge into this exceptional product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

St.Clair West Style

There is An End!