St.Clair West Style

Always on the hunt for more fabulous dining options in Toronto, let's shine some love and light onto St.Clair West, the midtown part of it that is.

Some amazing culinary options have made this neck of the woods their home and only a ten minute bike ride away from my place, I am so thankful they have.

Here are my current top picks:

FK
For those of you who remember Frank's Kitchen on College, infamous during its 7 year reign on that strip, Sean Cooper and Frank Parhizgar are back with FK Wine Bar. This is casual fine dining at its best. The food, service and overall experience that 770 St.Clair Ave. West now encompasses is a must for anyone claiming to love food and relish in an extraordinary meal. My bezzie mate and I made it to one of FK's soft launch nights just a week before it's grand opening and had one of the best meals in Toronto that we'd had in a long time. www.fkrestauranttoronto.com


Kay Pacha
Peruvian powerhouse, Kay Pacha, has quickly become a neighbourhood favourite and with good reason. The food is exceptionally delicious and a destination for seafood cravings. Hello, Ceviches!
744 St. Clair Ave. West  www.kaypacha.ca



SeaWitch
Sometimes I want fish and chips. But when I do, I want really, really good fish and chips. And by chips I mean coleslaw because as much as I want the chips, my thighs don't need them.
Top marks for elevating the Fish and Chip game in the city, Sea Witch offers Haddock, Pickerel, Cod, Halibut or Trout. All the usual fixings, too. Pair that with a cold one and Bob's your uncle.
www.seawitchfc.com



Nodo (Hillcrest)
Two words: Duck Ragu. Two more words: go NOW.
794 St. Clair Ave. West  www.nodorestaurant.ca 




Bon appetit, darlings!
X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!