InterLOCK Me

Betsey Johnson recently stated that she buys in bulk because she hates to shop.
I buy in bulk for the opposite reason; especially when I come across an item I want to live in.

Recently, while searching for the perfect v-neck tee for a client, I stumbled upon a wrap dress I could not pass up. Normally American Apparel stores make me queasy; perhaps it's the underage sales staff decked out in 80's attire that should have stayed in the time capsule it was thrown in, or the lack of service from aforementioned kids on expensive cell phones, or it could be that having been a buyer once upon a time, I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CRAP IS REALLY WORTH.
All that aside, I tried on the Interlock Wrap Dress, retailing at $48. I immediately bought 3 in different basic shades and I have never looked back.
I highly recommend the purchase if you are the type to stare at your closet and not know what to wear. Dresses have always been the secret weapon; a complete outfit ready to accessorize.

AA may not have had the perfect v-neck tee for my cotton hungry socialite, but at least I walked away with the most darling dresses, fit for the rest of my summer days ahead. I anticipate wearing them into the seasons ahead, paired with some funky Italian tights and knee high boots.

P.S. Wash and wear but never put this item in a dryer, unless you'd like to transform your wrap dress into a wrap top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

St.Clair West Style

There is An End!