I'm BAAACCK!

Hello Darlings. C'est moi, Mlle.Maya.

I know it's been eons since my last post, but what can I say? Life has a tendency of sweeping us up and carrying us away.

As you can tell by the photo in this post, one of those swept away moments took me to Dubai. This was my second time in the surreal city in the sand and I took full advantage of a fishing expedition with my dearest cousin, Fadi.

Vacationing in Dubai is pretty dreamy, but what took my breath away (besides the 60 plus pound fish I was reeling in) were the freezing conditions on the water. Of course by mid-day stripping down to a bikini was fine, nay, and necessary but the morning winds were brutally frigid and reminded me of my cottage days in Northern Ontario. Hence the cozy cashmere sweater I sported (Club Monaco) and trusty yoga jeans by Montreal's Second Jeans. The latter is a must have for every gal on the go whether you strike a pose on a mat or not.

Now that summer is closing up shop and I am back in Toronto, I'm bursting to bust out my collection of Second Jeans and layer, layer, layer!

Prep ahead and get your yoga jeans at Shopgirls; 1342 Queen Street West. And be a doll and check out their website: www.shopgirls.ca


Smooches,
Miss M
xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style