Uh-oh, It's Magic...


It dawned on me today, whilst chatting with various fashion vendors at the Burroughs Building, that not only was it cold outside, but my skin was in dire need of some serious moisture.
At one point in a heated conversation about, of all things, the crappy flea markets I have attended, I caught a glance at my hands. In the bold lighting they looked like some old lady's hands. OLD LADY HANDS! Jeez, what happened to me, I thought and more importantly, HOW!??

Being a natural born "fixer" of all things broken (friends, boyfriends and retail service in society as we know it), I began scanning the room for a remedy.

My co-worker and bubbly European lovely, Sabine shook her head and said: "Egyptian Magic".

I have heard about it in the past, but never given it a go until Sabine handed me a small sample. After instructing me to put it where ever I felt I needed "help", I envisioned smearing it all over my bank card, my boyfriend, some of my high school friends that have followed me aimlessly through life.
Instead I slathered my hands in the stuff.

"You will see what happens in a couple days" Sabine said in her matter of fact tone.

DAYS?! Well, lest I wait for anything, I applied more just in case.

Within a matter of minutes, old lady hands transformed into suppleness. Sweet, soft hands of a brace faced, awkward pre-teen. Wonder filled my eyes like tears.

I am now excited for those days to pass and really see the magic. Stay tuned.

Oh and gratuitous plug: You can buy your own jar of magic at
Poa Studio
By Appointment
416.364.2761 (studio)
416.452.1669 (cell)

Curious about Poa Studio?
Visit poastudio.com

Smooches,

Miss M
xo


Comments

LindseyJay said…
I forgot to tell you after I read this I went right out and got some! Love it. It's awesome. Thanks!

BTW, My friend makes creams and they are amazing too. She creates them in her kitchen and they have the most amazing scents/flavours. Check em out!! www.sheebody.com

Popular posts from this blog

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style

Chicago, See....