Get Yer ROKs Off


During this year's TIFF, I found myself at a gathering of super kewl kids and various actors at Toronto's Cheval. Giddying up the festivities with some bling at the party, ICEROK Jewelery was front and center on the décolletages around me.

The Canadian design team behind the chic jewelery line is pumping out some really timeless pieces. Already well placed on the chests of L.A.'s celebrity DJ's and select celebrities, it's only a matter of time before the Canadian market takes note.

My personal fave is the wee "Silver Spoon". Besides having watched every episode of the 80's show, I love this charm necklace ( $150 CND ) and I end up losing count of the compliments by the end of the evening. For those feeling less controversial and more femme fatale, then pick up the Curvy Dagger necklace ($120 CND).

You can check out their wares on the website www.icerok.com and leave the holiday mall trauma to someone else by visiting an independent retailer near you! (Eko; 288 Queen St.W and Nomad; 431 Richmond St.W)

Smooches,

Miss M





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style