Eat, Love, Shop

Falling in love with a city is one of the most glorious feelings in the world. If you are lucky, you have several to adore. If you are luckier, they aren't more than an hour flight away, making weekend excursions not only possible but frequent. Montreal is that city pour moi and I discover new things to love each time I return into its arms.


EAT
I could write an entire novel on what and where to eat in Montreal; honestly, it quite possibly could keep me busy for the next year. As much as I have my favourite haunts: Schwartz's, Omnivore, Le Faberge, Restaurant St-Urbain to name a few, I always hit up a new place for at least one meal. This recent trip I stumbled upon O-Thym, which is one of the city's many BYOB bistros. O-Thym focuses on seasonal ingredients and has an effortless execution, including some of the best service I have ever encountered. Note: they do not charge a corkage fee and reservations are recommended (this place gets busy!) www.othym.com
There is a delicious, crispy skinned duck breast under all these greens, I SWEAR!

LOVE




There are few terms of endearment I adore more than 'darling'. It rolls lusciously off your tongue and in these progressive times, is very gender neutral. It's personal yet classy. Even more versatile depending on the accent used to communicate it (southern drawl's Darlin' to a more proper British Dah-ling). 
Montreal's version is one of the city's best destinations for either brunch, coffee, drinks or all of the above. Darling (4328 St. Laurent Blvd.) It's the parfait place to chill out. 



SHOP
On the hunt for super cute dresses, skirts, tops? Ummm, always! Hit up Onze Montreal (various locations) for all of your apparel needs. I rarely leave the city without taking home a gorgeous party dress or a frilly casual number for the warmer days. Warning: price points will have you hooked and coming back for more. Five star selection from XS to XXL sizing. https://onze-montreal.com/


-xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style