Smell Like France

I may not be able to afford to fly to France right now, but I most certainly can afford to smell like I did. One of my favorite brands, L'Occitane En Provence, invited me to attend the grand re-opening of their Uptown Toronto location this week. (2589 Yonge Street)

Sipping on some bubbly, nibbling on a mini-quiche, the products reminded me of all things French: refined, romantic, fresh and clean. The scents that drove me wild: Linden ( the little fleurs that could: the scent is known to assist in clearing up a stuffy nose!) and Verbena (with its sun burst of sharp citrus, will awaken your senses and keep them in full gear). With winter rearing its hideousness in the upcoming months, smelling like sunshine is precisely the cure to the dark days ahead. 

Check out their product line for yourself, but take a break from the humdrum of your day and pop into a location near you for the full fragrant experience.


Until next time, darlings....




Smooches, 
Miss M
xo








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style