Office Party Bling

Can you believe that November is almost here? I know, I am in denial, too. I just got used to the idea of Halloween and now the anxiety of holiday parties has started to sink into my nightly mental checklist of "Stuff to Prepare For". Seriously, it takes me even longer to fall asleep these days. 

I'll admit that I felt like I had a tinsel sign on my forehead last year that read: FAIL, when it came to getting dolled up for the company holiday party, most of which traditionally hit us sometime in November. (Theory: if the drinking starts early then you barely notice how insanely busy you are for the next month and a half before you drop into a coma on Christmas Day)

Well, this year I am letting my fingers get festive with the easiest accessory a busy gal has in her arsenal: polish. This isn't any old polish; Nicole by OPI has released their holiday sparkle series that will have your fellow co-workers ooh-ing and ahh-ing at your glammed up fingernails. I love the sparkle to the finish and the glitter is tastefully balanced by the rich colour. My fave: "Orna-ment-for-Each-Other". It's a candy cane red with the right amount of bling and the perfect accompaniment for that go-to LBD you already have in your closet. 



Also makes the perfect stocking stuffer for those beauties on your list....pair it up with a gift certificate to your BFF's favourite nail bar or spa for a mani and you'll put Santa to shame!

Stay polished, darlings, and we'll make it through this holiday season in style. 

Smooches,


Miss M
xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style