Essential Fall Footwear


With an armful of the September issues of all my favorite mags, the Fall invokes  a feeling of fashion bliss for me. The much loved "sweater weather" that approaches causes most women I know to go into a shopping frenzy, or at least obsess about it for those of us on a budget.   
Boots, booties and the chunk heel saturate the glossy pages of fashion lay outs and yet the most important shoe for the season ahead is nowhere to be seen. I am, of course, discussing the runner because the only way I will be sporting all the fashions of the season ahead is if my body is in top form and that means getting this body beautiful at the gym. Or the great outdoors as the weather beckons me to run through the changing colours of the months ahead. 

Having literally run my last Asics Gels into the ground and treadmill, I ventured out to buy my first pair of fall staples at my local New Balance store. I tried on a half dozen or so and ended my quest with the Barringer 890, in black with aubergine accents. It retails for $149.99 and worth every penny. They have a new Revlite cushioning technology , which treats each step with a beautiful buoyancy whether you are walking or running as the shoe is designed for either activity. It's also super lightweight and flexible, which is not only double duty for absolute comfort while wearing, but think how easy it is to pack for the holidays ahead!

Should you, for some crazy reason, not love the black/aubergine combo, the shoe comes in a rainbow of colour combos for those of you who NEED to coordinate the workout wear. I know I DO, darling. 

Until the next shopping find,
Smooches.
Miss M
xo
    

                                    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago, See....

There is An End!

St.Clair West Style